Anchoring Mat onto Table

Dezzo
I am very keen on acquiring one of your gorgeous 6 x 4 mats and am wondering how do you anchor the mats onto the table?

I have worked with latex sheets before and they have a tendency of curling up because they are rolled up. I have no intention of gluing the mat onto a fixed surface and prefer it rolled up for ease of storage.

Any tips or proven ideas would be most welcomed!

Cheers.

Re: Anchoring Mat onto Table

Dezzo
I did some reading up and it seems your mats do not curl up permanently, let me know if I am wrong.

Cheers.