Are you guys dead?

DarkHerumor
Yeah, like no news since you say you are very late, i've order the 18/05/2015, no news since, not even a message just to say you are sorry, but you remind me...

Re: Are you guys dead?

James Hubbs
Hi DarkHerumor

James Hubbs here, owner of Zuzzy Miniatures.

You might have seen that we closed our store and do not accept new customers.

I thought very carefully about this step. The continuing flow of income was a great help to let me pursue my dream of becoming a well known author. However, my friends told me that by continuing to do this i might get sued at some point.

It is nice to see that you are still so involved in my zuzzy business but since i stopped taking your money you too should just move on with your life.

Why should i even try to convince you that sometime in the future you would get your order? I already used the "we will return" scam once but the effort was not worth it.

At this point i just don't care anymore.

Sincerely

James Hubbs
Principal