Are you still in business at all?

Concerned customer
Are you guys still in business? There doesn't seem to be any activity on your Facebookpage (last message from 2012), your blog, your homepage or this forum from you lately.

I'm concerned to place an order, pay upfront and never hear from you again.

Re: Are you still in business at all?

psyphi
Administrator
Yes, we're still here. The reason we haven't been posting on Facebook, etc. is we are extremely busy filling the orders we have coming in. And since we're so overwhelmed trying to keep up with the current orders, we don't really feel the need to be drumming up new business.

We've expanded the business with new molds to keep up with demand, but we haven't quite caught up yet. We are 1 to 2 weeks behind in filling most orders. Except for Scourged Forest mats or resin terrain pieces. They are running behind by about 6 weeks. The smaller mats (2x3 and smaller) have no delays. They ship out within a day or two.

If we ever did decide to close the business, we wouldn't leave the site up. But I do understand your concern. This is the Internet after all.

Re: Are you still in business at all?

Canefire
I have waited eight weeks now.I have received no responses to any emails and at this point I am filing formal complaints with PayPal and anyone else I can find. Zuzzy mats is a scam as far as I am able to tell. Do NOT do any business with them.
Frank Wyatt