Creases

psyphi
Administrator
The following posts are from our, now defunct, Facebook forum:

Ian Thoume
Heya all :)

I've got a broken blacktop mat this year and decided to get round to painting it. Paint rollers and washes are brilliant for these by the way! :P

However on one corner its dog-eared with a tiny crease and with little effort folding it back it keeps its memory and springs back! I'm wondering how best to flatten this bit back into shape? I'm sure putting an iron over it is probably a no-no!

Any ideas? :)

Zuzzy Miniatures
If you wet the area, then place something on it to keep it flat while it dries overnight, should work.

Ian Thoume
Ah great stuff! Might give that a try, cheers! :)