Death Star Surface

Paul Wingrove
With the new Star Wars Miniatures Game proving popular I image a "death star" surface gaming mat or "space satation surface" mat might be very popular

Re: Death Star Surface

psyphi
Administrator
I like this idea.

Re: Death Star Surface

Paul Wingrove
I'm glad you like the idea. I'd certainly buy one (hopefully with a wee discount for suggesting it in the first place;)).

By the way, I'm very happy with my two 6 x 4 mats (Broken blacktop and scourged forest). They truly are a top notch product. The only negative I can think of is the very strong smell  (I gave them a wash, trying not to get them too wet, with some mild detergent but the smell persisted). They paint up very nicely with thinned acrylic student paints and a small amount of (more opaque) hobby paint

I really think it would be a good idea to either: Look at and answer emails or state on your front page and ordering page that you don't have the time to look at answer emails. I am very happy with my mats, I got them in the time frame I expected and I have no complaints. I did send an email straight after ordering though asking to change the scourged forest mat to sulfur fields of the same size. This didn't happen (and I'm not worried about it) but it would be better to state "No Communication" if that is your preference.

All the best.
Paul.