Got a friend in the US, but how much do these mats weigh?

Got a friend in the US, but how much do these mats weigh?

psyphi
Administrator
Rik Baggins asked us in our former Facebook forum:

"Hi!

Quick question! I have a friend who I can have my order shipped to in the US and guess what? Hes coming over to my country at Christmas! However, need to know how much say a 6' 4' mat weighs for travel costs?

Thanks in advance!
Rick"

The shipping weight is just under 8 lbs. But I think the size will be more of a limitation. The box is 50x5x5 inches. It might be too long to be accepted as baggage. You would have to check with the airline.