How long for delivery

Marc Anderson
If I ordered a 2x4 or 3x3 spoiled land now, how long would it take me to receive?

I have a con in April

Marc

Re: How long for delivery

psyphi
Administrator
Well, we can usually mail out orders for 2x4s the next day as we have lots of them packaged up and ready to go. Then between 2 to 9 days for the Post Office to get it to you. And a few more days if you live outside the U.S.

The 3x3s, however, are a little harder to estimate. But probably, on average, it'll take about 1 or 2 weeks to get into the mail given our current amount of orders waiting to be packaged up and shipped.

Either way, it definitely will get to you in time for your April con.

Re: How long for delivery

Michael
Hi,

Me and my gaming friends would be interested in three 4x6 gaming-mats, could you please tell me how long it takes at the moment, until they go on their way.

Best regards,
Michael

Re: How long for delivery

psyphi
Administrator
the 4x6 mats are the most popular and we have lots of orders for them backed up. So they are taking us about 4 weeks to process and mail out. Then add a few days if you live in the USA, or a week or so if outside the USA for the Post Office to get it to you.

We hope to get this sorted and back to normal soon. It has been difficult to keep up as the interest in our gaming mats keeps increasing.

Re: How long for delivery

Rahn
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How long for delivery

psyphi
Administrator
If you're ordering a Sulfur Fields, Moorlands, or Flagston Paven, yes, it will get to you in time. But, if it's a Broken Blacktop or Scourged Forest mat, then no. Those two are backed up quite a bit.