(Im)patiently waiting ...

Lugh
Hello from France, Zuzzy miniatures peoples !

I'm waiting a scourged forest game mat since january 31th and I have no news nor answers to my e-mails ... so I just begin to get nervous ...

I can't give an ordering number because there's none in the mail I got
Could you please just tell me that my mat is somewhere in the "to do" list so I can stop eating my desk worrying.

Regards

Re: (Im)patiently waiting ...

psyphi
Administrator
Hi. Though I have since emailed you with this info when your package shipped out, I'll put it here as well so it will be answered here.

Your order was shipped out on April 26th. Here is the tracking for the order:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?origTrackNum=CF112732495US

Re: (Im)patiently waiting ...

Lugh
Yeah ! It finally crossed the sea :')