Is my order going fine ?

Vidalenc Laureline
Hi,

I ordered a Sulfur Field Gaming math the 17th of October, i just want to know everything is ok, and when should i receive the mat (it is for a christmas gift).

Thank you !

The order :
Mlle laureline vidalenc
8 RUE JOACHIM DU BELLAY
apt 166
31100 TOULOUSE FRANCE
France

Sulfur Fields Gaming Mat - 4x6ft.
Item# DR-SF-4X6

Re: Is my order going fine ?

Vidalenc Laureline
Guess it's dead for Christmas... That's sad.
But the fact you dont answer is sad too you know, we feel hopeless, its not that hard to answer even for saying you're not dead...
So, when will i receive the order ?
Thank you.

Re: Is my order going fine ?

Andreas Graae
Im having the same problem..... No answer. But i orderd like 4 weeks ago....

Re: Is my order going fine ?

Vidalenc Laureline
You know, i already knew i was going to receive he order later, because anywhere on the net there are bad comment about Zuzzy.
But the quality of those items seem incredible, so i tried...

Zuzzy's men, you are making such nice products, why don't you have a nice support ? I mean, why did you pay (or spent much time) for a forum if you don't even answer ? I don't understand... :'(

Please i want to receive the mat before the end of christmas vacation, please :/

Re: Is my order going fine ?

psyphi
Administrator
Your order shipped on Dec. 24th. I emailed you the tracking for the order. But I see it is saying "Attempted Delivery - Item being held, addressee being notified" so you will need to contact your Post Office to receive it. Here is a link to the tracking:
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?origTrackNum=CF013670154US

Re: Is my order going fine ?

Vidalenc Laureline
Hi,

I just received the order ! The item is fine, thank you for the price !
I hope you will improve your customer services :D

Have a nice day, bye ^^