Money taken, no product recieved.

sweig84
Order has been submitted but not received. I have emailed zuzzy two times, but they don't seem to check their email very often because they haven't responded. Very disappointing. I will be filing a complaint with paypal to get a refund. Maybe that will light a fire under someones arse. Probably the worse experience with online ordering I have ever experienced. Such a shame because your product looks amazing, and I really want to see your business grow. But if this is how you run it...

Re: Money taken, no product recieved.

sweig84
So I received an email from Zuzzy tonight basically explaining the situation, and mine should be shipped sometime within the next couple of days. I said the same thing on Zuzzy's facebook, an email saying "Hey, our bad, your order might be delayed X amount of days/weeks" would go a very long way. Very very long way. The biggest thing I wanted was an update to assure me I didn't just give my money away. Hopefully soon I can give a review of the mat when it arrives.

Re: Money taken, no product recieved.

Sweig84
Recieved word from paypal that my order shipped. Super excited.

Re: Money taken, no product recieved.

Bobbedheaded
Issue with communication here as well. I sent an email about
The status of my order a couple weeks ago with no
Reply. Sent another early today. I understand if things are
Hectic but even an automated response that my order
is processed would be nice. All I know is that the money
was taken out of my Paypal account almost 4 weeks ago.

Re: Money taken, no product recieved.

psyphi
Administrator
Sorry Bobbedheaded, Sometimes I don't even see the emails people send me until I bring up the order email when the order is ready to send out. That was the case with your emails. So i answered your email and also shipped out your order on the same day.