My three Zuzzy mats

Vlad
Just wanted to share some pictures of my three Zuzzy mats. All three mats are 4'x4'. Been using them for a few months now, and I'm very happy with them.

Snow Mat 1

Snow Mat 2

Swamp

city

Re: My three Zuzzy mats

barrelv
I'm hoping Vlad is still hanging around or gets alerted to new posts....

LOVE how your snow board came out. I'm about to paint a snow board using a Zuzzy mat. Pretty sure you used the Sulfur Fields as your mat. Can you give an color suggestions? is this just painted to black/near black, and then dry-brushed back through grey and white?

Re: My three Zuzzy mats

Rahn
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: My three Zuzzy mats

Rahn
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: My three Zuzzy mats

Apothecary
I agree. The ice field looks incredible.