Order Status-June 29th Order for

michaviel
I know you're super busy, can I get a status on this order? Sent an email but you probably haven't seen it due to the backlog i'm seeing on the forum.

Ordered on June 29th.
Purchase 6/28/2013 PayPal ZUZZY MINIS
$258.23

---------------
Thank you for your order!

Your order will be shipped to:

Joshua Williams
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Spokane, WA XXXXX

Sulfur Fields Gaming Mat - 4x6ft.
Item# DR-SF-4X6

Complete Set of Sulfur Mounds
Item# DR-SM-000

Complete Set of Sulfur Vents
Item# DR-SV-000

Complete Set of Limestone Spurs
Item# DR-LS-000

Complete Set of Despoiled Reaches Hills
Item# DR-H-000

Please allow 2 to 5 weeks for delivery

When your order ships we will send another email notification which will include a USPS tracking number.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
ZUZZY Miniatures Customer Service
orders@zuzzy.com
------------

Re: Order Status-June 29th Order for

psyphi
Administrator
Your order is at the top of the queue and will be shipping out in tomorrows mail.

Re: Order Status-June 29th Order for

michaviel
You guys are awesome, thanks for the support and information.

Re: Order Status-June 29th Order for

michaviel
I just got my order, thanks for getting it out to me. There's an issue however, the mat that I ordered was "Despoiled Reaches" 4x6 but instead you sent me the "Ruined land" 4x6. All the other items were there and accurate though! Let me know how I can proceed.

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 8:56 PM, psyphi [via ZUZZY Miniatures Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Your order is at the top of the queue and will be shipping out in tomorrows mail.

http://zuzzy-miniatures-forum.2302090.n4.nabble.com/Order-Status-June-29th-Order-for-tp4640366p4640367.html
To unsubscribe from Order Status-June 29th Order for, click here.
NAML

Re: Order Status-June 29th Order for

Canefire
I have waited eight weeks now.I have received no responses to any emails and at this point I am filing formal complaints with PayPal and anyone else I can find. Zuzzy mats is a scam as far as I am able to tell. Do NOT do any business with them.
Frank Wyatt