Order Status??

Eric
I've been sending emails for about 5 weeks now with no response regarding my order placed the first week of March. I received the order confirmation email, but still have not received a shipping notification. Could someone please get back to me regarding the status of my order? The PayPal Transaction ID is #5NV35464S1533844N

Thank you.

Re: Order Status??

Eric
Tried responding to the email that I received with no answer. If the item has shipped as you said, can I have a tracking number sent to me, please?