Order status for 4X4 mat

Seffer
Hi,

I ordered a 4X4 foot mat on October 19. Since it's been nearly a month, I'm wondering what the status is.

I have this transaction ID from paypal: 18V18092KR7690535.

I sent you guys an email via the web form, but never heard back.

Would you please let me know when I can expect to receive my order?

Thanks.

Re: Order status for 4X4 mat

Seffer
It's me again. I can't believe there's been no response yet.

It's now been well over a month and I don't have my order or even an update.

I am going to be moving in a couple of weeks. I'd like to give Zuzzy my address change, since at this rate you may well need to send it to my new address.

Can you please respond?

Thanks.

Re: Order status for 4X4 mat

psyphi
Administrator
Hi. Yes, this was sent out. Here is the USPS tracking link:
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?origTrackNum=9434609699939296045213