Order status

Bruce
Trying to get the status of Unique Transaction ID #905706803T045291E. This was ordered 12/2/13 and was to have been a Christmas gift. I would still like to give it to the intended recipient. Have gotten no response to my emails.

Thank you.

Re: Order status

psyphi
Administrator
Bruce,

I didn't receive any emails from you. I don't know why that is. I haven't found them in the spam folder or elsewhere. But your order is near the top of the queue now, and will be shipping out either today or tomorrow.

Re: Order status

Laearric
You may want to look into an issue with your email if you're consistently not receiving them. I've emailed about transaction #  2R6280017F1287018 as well, with no response.

Word around various forums (that I didn't check before ordering) is that you just don't respond. If it's an issue with your email itself though you might want to check it out.

Re: Order status

psyphi
Administrator
Laearric,

I did receive your emails and have responded. Your order is near the top of the queue and will be going out in the mail either Monday or Tuesday.