RE: It's Been 8 Weeks - Would like an Update

RE: It's Been 8 Weeks - Would like an Update

Paul Ste. Marie
Hi,

RE: Shopping Cart Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #7J7613059U7712056)

I would like an update on my order. It's been eight weeks and your order confirmation says 2-6 weeks. I sent an email to customer service and no response. Can I please get some info - even if to say "we're working on it."

I'm in St. Johnsbury, VT if you need that info for order tracking.

RE: It's Been 8 Weeks - Would like an Update

psyphi
Administrator
Your order shipped out a couple days ago. You should have received a shipping confirmation email from us. If not here is the tracking link for the package:
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?origTrackNum=9405509699939624879825