Shipping costs

Devin
When I placed my order I was fully aware of the already high international shipping costs which in my case were 78%. The order was placed on the 12 Dec and on the 24th Jan  I finally received confirmation that the order had been despatched. However after tracking its progressed I discovered that the order was being held at a local Depot in GB as insufficeint payment had been made. Upon investigating I discovered I had to pay a further GBP18.25 (approx USD27) in customs charge and VAT. As I had already paid USD23 I thought this must be a mistake and contacted ZUZZY. Their response was that the extra charge "must have been Customs and VAT not Shipping". The product appears to be of good quality and I did receive a gift as an appology for the delay, but be aware that the high shipping costs that you will have to pay may not be the end of it.

Re: Shipping costs

psyphi
Administrator
We have no way of knowing if you will be charged customs or VAT charges. Most of our customers don't receive any extra charges. It seems to be rather random.

Re: Shipping costs

Mccormti79
These kinds of incidents are common where we may be charged extra for certain reasons. It is always best to have these things cleared with the delivery service provider to avoid inconvenience in the future. I have always approached logistics services Dallas for all my shipping requirements and have never faced such issues with them.