Stump scales

Twistagain
I need a stump, but I'm not sure if any of yours will fit my needs. Here are my requirements:

1) The stump must have a relatively flat top. I'm going to put a miniature standing on top of it.

2) The entire bottom of the stump must fit within a 50mm circle. I'm using this for the Hordes wargame.

3) The top of the stump must be large enough to accomodate a rectangle that is 1.5" left-to-right and .5" front-to-back. The model's feet will fit in about that area.

4) The stump itself needs to be hollow. I'm looking to put a small speaker in there (like from a greeting card.)

Do any of your stumps fit these parameters? I'm thinking the giant stumps are too big on the bottom and the smaller stumps might not have enough area on the top for the miniature.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Stump scales

psyphi
Administrator
The flat-topped tree stump in our Tree Stumps #3 set might work. Although you may need to trim one of the roots on it slightly for it to fit on the 50mm base. The top of it is flat but is only about 1 inch across. And there is a hollow area underneath about .5 inch wide and .5 inch deep. Here's a link:
http://www.zuzzy.com/rl-t-003_tree_stumps_003.html