The New Forum

psyphi
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Our old forum was on Facebook. But they decided to shut down all of the fan page discussion forums. They want people to focus on wall posting for some reason. So we installed this forum here.

Well this is a much nicer forum then Facebook's barebones one. It has many features, like inserting images, videos, smilies and signatures, that the Facebook forum lacked. Hopefully, it will last longer.

Re: The New Forum

pissed
There a reason you haven't responded to any of my attempts to get an order update? 11 weeks with no product or response. Tried email, Facebook, Twitter and now this...

Re: The New Forum

Chaudron
I've exactly the same problem: I've ordered two mats four months ago and get no response nor order update. Could you contact me at t4c_shaigan@hotmail.com , pissed ?