Very poor service - no response - no goods

Very poor service - no response - no goods

MJBUrrow
I ordered a mat 7 weeks ago and after the original email I have received nothing.  I have emailed 4 times but no reply.  My credit card as been debited and I have ask my credit card company to support me in recovering goods or money.  This is very poor service.

Re: Very poor service - no response - no goods

psyphi
Administrator
Hi. This order was sent out and shows as delivered. here is the USPS tracking for it:
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?origTrackNum=CQ357542982US