Waiting on order since Jan 6

Sonny
I ordered a Scourged Forest Game Mat - 4'x6'
Item # RL-SF-4X6 (Unique Transaction ID #4PY59399UX163725U) on Jan 6, 2014.

I'm wondering what is going on with the order. I've emailed and used the store's "contact us" section with no response.

Re: Waiting on order since Jan 6

Zmoney
You will be waiting at least 5 months for it like I did

Re: Waiting on order since Jan 6

psyphi
Administrator
Your order was shipped out on April 15th. Here is the tracking for the package:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?origTrackNum=9461209699937494877250

We emailed a shipping notification email to you when it shipped. But you must have not received it. The tracking says the package was delivered on April 22nd.