Week 13 and no word

rapieranddagger
I got an E-mail from Zuzzy confirming my purchase, but no order number. The e-mail stated it would be delivered in 4-10 weeks with no mention of any back ups or processing time. I have e-mailed and called since then but no response.

Looking at this forum (and the fact that they have not bothered to reply to anyone in this forum since June 2014) makes me think they knew it was a lie when they said it.

This is the kind of operation that keeps GW going; They may be more expensive but at least I know I will get what I paid.

Re: Week 13 and no word

rapieranddagger
order placed on Dec 5, 2014

Re: Week 13 and no word

Palmer (the ever living)
Hello R&D

I know it's frustrating believe me I know. I don't want to trivialize anything but at week 13 you may have just started on a long journey of disappointment of Zuzzy miniatures and Mr James Hubbs.

I have a facebook community site to raise awareness of this scam operation. Feel free to stop by and support the cause of raising awareness of James Hubbs being a scam artist.

https://m.facebook.com/Zuzzymatsjameshubbs?ref=m_notif¬if_t=feed_comment