Zuzzy 6' x 4' Gaming Mats

Tom

Zuzzy 6' x 4' Gaming Mats

Tom
Hello there,

Your products all look fantastic by the way.

However I do have one particular question, I don't know if you've been asked this before.

Can you advise me as to what is the best method for sticking the latex matting down onto expanded polystyrene i.e. the cheap white stuff that melts when you look at it!

If not, can you recommend any adhesives for use on say on wood?

Re: Zuzzy 6' x 4' Gaming Mats

psyphi
Administrator
Carpet adhesive works very well for that. It will stick our mats to the styrofoam or to wood as well.